This outstanding Colombian shines as a black coffee or with milk. It displays a smooth yet complex body with a bright, sunny acidity. It has full-bodied roundness, subtle cherry tones and a rich velvety finish.
Colombian Hula Supremo
We value customer satisfaction. Should your purchase not be suitable you’re welcome to an exchange or refund. If you would like to discuss your issue prior to returning the goods please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Exchange:
- Within 7 days of purchase
- Original freight fees are not refundable
- Item must be in as-new condition with original packaging and labels
- Items are returned to us at your expense
- Please include the original invoice and a note explaining what you would like and contact details.
To return your item please repackage it to prevent transit damage and return to:
Coffee for the People Roasting Co.
Shop 37 Armstrongs Road
Seaford VIC 3198
Australia - $8.50 flat fee
We use Australia Post and freight costs are auto-calculated on weight and destination, however we have decided to charge the same low rate of $8.50 per delivery within Australia. Postal orders generally deliver within 3 – 7 business days to metropolitan areas.
International Shipping unavailable currently.